Key points of Admission Process
Since the counselling for the deemed university is done by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), the candidate don’t need to fill a separate application form to initiate the admission process. The candidates will be required to register themselves in the website of MCC https://www.mcc.nic.in.
On the basis of NEET Score and the rank, the candidates will be invited to participate in the centralised counselling process. Counselling will be carried out by the MCC for admission to MBBS course in the Deemed University.
MBBS admission 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
- He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS.
Provided further that in order to be eligible, the upper age limit for candidates appearing for National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) and seeking admission to MBBS programme shall be 25 years as on the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- A candidate for admission to medical course must have obtained not less 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English.
Provided further that in respect of candidates belong to Scheduled castes/Scheduled Tribes and other backward classes (OBC), PwD the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology and English should be 40% at the qualifying examination as mentioned in the regulations of NMC.
- The candidate, who have received education from abroad must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English with 50% marks in class 12 and their equivalency determined by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- A Candidate should be NEET (UG) – 2021 exam qualified.
MBBS 2021 Admission: Essential documents
Students without original certificates / documents shall not be allowed to take admission in the allotted Medical College. At the time of admission, candidates will be required to furnish the following documents,
- Provisional allotment letter issued online by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
- NEET 2021 Admit card by National Testing Agency (NTA)
- NEET 2021 Rank letter/ Score card by National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Date of Birth Certificate, Marksheet of Class 10 and 12
- A valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- Transfer Certificate (TC), Conduct Certificate
- Migration certificate (if applicable), Community certificate (if applicable), PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Twelve Passport size photographs (same as provided in NEET UG 2021 Admit card)
For Non Residential Indians (NRI) and candidates from Other Nations, the following documents are required
FOR NRI CANDIDATES:
– Citizenship of the candidate
– Passport and Resident Visa
– Candidate parents’ Resident certificate issued by the Embassy of the country
FOR NRI SPONSORSHIP CANDIDATES:
-Passport copy of sponsored
-Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsor is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of study)
-Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsor)
STUDENTS FROM OTHER NATIONS:
– Nationality Certificate copy of candidate from their home country.
– School Accreditation certificate
– All Certificates of candidates must have been recognized and approved by the Association of Indian University (AIU), New Delhi.
– Student visa valid for the entire course duration.
Those who do not fulfil the above eligibility criteria and not found medically fit will not be admitted to the MBBS course which they are allotted by the MCC.